Re: [Chicken-users] New Eggs: SRFI-121, SRFI-127, SRFI-133

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] New Eggs: SRFI-121, SRFI-127, SRFI-133
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 19:12:08 +0200

Hi Jeremy,

On Sun, 24 Jul 2016 09:18:54 -0600 Jeremy Steward <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 07/24/2016 05:59 AM, Peter Bex wrote:
> | On Sun, Jul 24, 2016 at 01:28:25PM +0200, Mario Domenech Goulart
> | wrote: Hi Jeremy,
> |
> |> The repositories can be found below:
> |>
> |> https://github.com/scheme-requests-for-implementation/srfi-121
> |> https://github.com/scheme-requests-for-implementation/srfi-127
> |
> | Installation of srfi-127 fails because "lseqs/lseqs-impl.scm" is
> | referenced but it is not in the list of files to be fetched (it is
> | in the repository, but not listed in .meta's `files').
> |
> | Error: (open-input-file) cannot open file - No such file or
> | directory: "lseqs/lseqs-impl.scm"
>
> Ah! Curses, this was the third one I did yesterday, so I can see why I
> messed it up. I fixed the typo in .meta and submitted a PR to the
> repo. If you try again in a few hours (maybe tomorrow at latest) I
> suspect it will have been merged and the egg can be added successfully.

Ok.  I made a little tool to test new eggs.  You can find it here:
https://github.com/mario-goulart/test-new-egg

This tool combines henrietta-cache and salmonella in the same tool, so
both .release-info files and eggs themselves can be tested before being
published.

To use it, chicken-install it and run:

  $ test-new-egg <uri>

Where <uri> is the URI that points to the raw .release-info file.

P.S.: have you noticed my comment on dynld-name in .setup files?

All the best.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario