[Chicken-users] Two dimensional linked lists

From: mfv
Subject: [Chicken-users] Two dimensional linked lists
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 13:07:17 +0200

Hi,

what would be the best way to implement two dimensional linked lists into
Scheme? I was thinking about fooling around with spreadsheet calculations in
Scheme, but it seems to me tha there are not proper data structures for it
here.

As I understand, making linked lists from linked lists will create a
structure that can not be traverse efficiently in all directions:

With the structure being

        (list (list-A) (list-B) (...) (list-Z) (list-AA))

it would be trivial to quick to traverse from A[0] to A[n], but long to
get to A[n] to B[n].

Would the same thing apply to vectors?

Regards,

   mfv