Re: [Chicken-users] Compiling multiple modules into a single executable

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Compiling multiple modules into a single executable
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 19:23:51 -0400

On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 5:35 PM, Evan Hanson <address@hidden> wrote:

You can use the "-analyze-only" flag:

   $ csc -analyze-only -emit-import-library foo foo.scm

If you use -check-syntax (or equivalently -P) then you can use -J to generate all import libraries.  This is what I normally do.

--
 John Cowan          http://vrici.lojban.org/~cowan        address@hidden
A poetical purist named Cowan                   [that's me]