[Chicken-users] New egg - directory-tree

From: Peter Nagy
Subject: [Chicken-users] New egg - directory-tree
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 13:59:15 +0100

Hi all,

while working on a small home project I decided to port gauche's
(create|check)-directory-tree functions over to chicken and release my first
(small) egg. Here is a link to the git repo:

https://gitlab.com/xificurC/directory-tree

I think I managed to get everything done based on the wiki except
documentation. Can I create it within my project in some format and it would
get linked in wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/4 ? Or should I just create the page for
my egg there and add the docs there? I simply wanted to link to the gauche
documentation for the 2 functions as it is pretty well written anyway.

Let me know if anything else is needed from my side, if not I will make a tag
on gitlab to finalize the release.

--
Peter Nagy