Re: [Chicken-users] Results of testing CHICKEN 4.12.0.rc1 on various pla

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Results of testing CHICKEN 4.12.0.rc1 on various platforms
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 16:44:26 +0100

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 08:41:02PM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> Your patch solves the problem with the POSIX tests. Now only the deployment
> tests fail, but deployment is probably unsupported on Android, because the
> Android dynamic linker lacks the "rpath" feature.
>
> I'm not sure wether to consider this as a success.

I think it's fine.  The deployment/repository tests are the last few
that are run, so the basic setup is ok.  This platform was mostly
developed and tested via cross-compilation, so those results are not
very surprising.  I don't know if we can somehow avoid running those
tests on platforms where it's known not to work...

Cheers,
Peter