Re: [Chicken-users] chicken-install -keep-installed not working when doi

From: Matt Welland
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] chicken-install -keep-installed not working when doing -deploy
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 23:30:41 -0700

I'm using 4.10. I had problems with 4.11 but will try again with 4.12. Thanks.

On Sun, Apr 30, 2017 at 11:17 PM, Evan Hanson <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Matt, On 2017-04-30 23:10, Matt Welland wrote:
I think -keep-installed is detecting the egg already installed to the system - but it should be looking at the deploy directory when deploying.
Unfortunately that's very likely; this was an issue in CHICKEN that was only fixed in 4.11.2. You can refer to http://bugs.call-cc.org/ticket/1144 for more info about that bug. What version of CHICKEN are you using, and if it's 4.11.1 or older, is it possible for you to upgrade? Evan