Re: [Chicken-users] Bug with #:optional in args egg?

From: Diego A. Mundo
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Bug with #:optional in args egg?
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 02:12:08 -0400

Vasilij,

Thanks for your reply. While I find it a bit odd that someone might want the args behavior the way it is (I guess it seems less versatile to me), I've explored getopts-long per your recommendation and I think I even like it more. My only current gripe with getopts-long is that it doesn't seem to support passing values to long options with a space instead of an "=" (even though one of th examples provided says otherwise, the "--apples" "Granny Smith" bit).

Diego