[Chicken-users] CHICKEN in the forest 2017

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: [Chicken-users] CHICKEN in the forest 2017
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2017 21:35:57 +0200

Hello,

The CHICKEN meetup 2017 is going to take place in Gartow, Germany.

As usual, we expect to have a lot of fun.  Also as usual, it's going to
be a very informal event.  If it sounds like an interesting activity for
an autumn weekend, check whether you can join us.  We would be glad to
welcome you there!

Check http://wiki.call-cc.org/event/chicken-in-the-forest-2017 for more
information.

Thanks to Juergen Lorenz for organizing this year's meetup.

All the best.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario