Re: [Chicken-users] Any suggestions for a project?

From: Daniele
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Any suggestions for a project?
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 19:18:56 +0100

> We have collected some ideas here: http://wiki.call-cc.org/wish-list
>
> Do you have any preferred topic or area?
>
> All the best.
> Mario

Thanks Mario! I don't have a preferred topic. But ideally it should be
something that you can quickly bring to an useful and presentable
state, and then continue incrementally from there. So that I can be
sure to have something to show before graduation date. If there is
somebody available to give some guidance it would also be nice.

Daniele