[Chicken-users] [ANN] New egg: ugarit-backend-s3

From: Peter Bex
Subject: [Chicken-users] [ANN] New egg: ugarit-backend-s3
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 17:28:08 +0100

Hi everyone,

I just finished my new egg: ugarit-backend-s3.  With it,
you can use an Amazon S3 (or API-compatible alternative)
object store for your backups with Ugarit.

This egg is documented on our wiki at:
https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/4/ugarit-backend-s3

Many thanks to Seth Alves for reviewing the changes for
the amazon-s3 egg that were required to make this work,
to Felix Winkelmann and Oskar Schirmer for debugging and
fixing a nasty issue with the z3 egg that would cause some
backups to hang, and to Alaric Snell-Pym for making Ugarit
in the first place and answering my questions about it.

Cheers,
Peter