[Chicken-users] Hahn documentation gives unbound variable

From: David Ireland
Subject: [Chicken-users] Hahn documentation gives unbound variable
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2018 20:05:27 +1000

Hi there,

I am using the Hahn egg for auto documentation.

My code stops compiling when I try to evaluate an example of the procedure I'm adding documentation to.

For example (from semantics-core.scm):

 (define (remove-brackets in)
  @("Removes any characters between and including the
  square brackets [..]."
    (in "The string to be filtered")
    (@to "string")
    (@example "Example using Thee[?].a"
              (remove-brackets "Thee[?].a")))
  (string-substitute "\\[.*\\]" "" in))

This results in a compile error:

  hahn -o semantics.wiki semantics.scm semantics-core.scm

Error: unbound variable: remove-brackets

My module header looks like this:

(module semantics
  @("Semantics Module")
  (remove-brackets
   test
   utterance->logic
   is-utterance-interrogative?)
  (import data-structures chicken scheme)
  (use
    regex)
  (include "semantics-core"))

Am I doing anything wrong that is obivious?

The example in the hahn docs works fine.

Thanks.
David