circle-discuss

Re: [circle] P2P seminar in Melbourne

From: thomasV
Subject: Re: [circle] P2P seminar in Melbourne
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 15:02:13 +0200

hey,

can I download this paper from somewhere?

Thomas

David Overton wrote:

Hi,

Anyone who's in Melbourne in 2 weeks time might be interested in the
following seminar.

Disclaimer:  I know nothing about this work except what's in this email.
I received the announcement because I'm a former Melbourne Uni student.

If anyone goes along to this, perhaps they could post a summary on this
list.

David

----- Forwarded message from Rajkumar BUYYA <address@hidden> -----