cjk-list

Re: [cjk] [Cjk-bug] Problem with Japanese characters in MiKTeX, related

From: Bressanelli, Dominique
Subject: Re: [cjk] [Cjk-bug] Problem with Japanese characters in MiKTeX, related to Wadalab and cjk-fonts
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 13:27:10 +0000

Hi Marthein

Thank you very much for the tip. Indeed it works well for me with TeX Live. In
my case I have no particular need of MikTeX, I just use emacs to edit the
documents and pdflatex to process them. Like you, I had been using MikTeX for
years and never encountered this issue beforehand.

Best regards

Dominique