cjk-list

Re: [cjk] Fwd: HELP with emacs 25.1 and cjk-enc.el

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [cjk] Fwd: HELP with emacs 25.1 and cjk-enc.el
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 07:23:56 +0100 (CET)

> It seems like cjk-enc.el is not working with the latest emacs 25.
> [...]

Confirmed.  I asked Ken'ichi Handa (the main author of the i18n stuff
in Emacs) for help, since I no longer can debug the central routine of
`cjk-enc.el' on the Lisp level – I guess this is a bug in emacs, but I
got no reply yet.  Without debugging I can't find out what problem we
have.

Please be patient.

    Werner