Re: [cks-devl] ANNC: cks-0.0.5 Released

From: M. Drew Streib
Subject: Re: [cks-devl] ANNC: cks-0.0.5 Released
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 16:46:15 +0000

On Tue, Sep 04, 2001 at 01:29:06AM -0400, V. Alex Brennen wrote:
> Version 0.0.5 of the CryptNET (Al-Amin) openPGP Public Keyserver
> has been released.

Very cool.

Of note:

This wouldn't compile on my system at first because libpq-fe.h does
not normally exist in a standard include directory, but rather
the postgresql/ subdirectory.

Therefore, this:
#include "libpq-fe.h"
needed to be changed to this:
#include <postgresql/libpq-fe.h>
in all cases for me. This should probably be searched for in autoconf
somewhere if this is different on some systems.

Likewise, libpq-fs.h does not exist in libpq/ for me, but also in
the postgresql/libpq/ subdirectory.

I'm running Debian GNU/Linux stable (potato).

I just got it to compile so I'll email additional things if I find
them.

-drew

--
M. Drew Streib <address@hidden> | http://dtype.org/