[cks-devl] My own keyserver...

From: Adrian von Bidder
Subject: [cks-devl] My own keyserver...
Date: 07 May 2002 17:11:18 +0200

Yo!

I'm just wondering: how much resources does a public keyserver take?

Disk? CPU? Network? (During normal operation? During sync/bulk
transfers?)

How often does gnv.us.ks.cryptnet.net sync with other cryptnet nodes
(are there any?) and with the horowitz net (that would be
wwwkeys.pgp.net?)

I have a machine that will be pretty much unused by the end of this
year, I might be interested in running a keyserver on it.

cheerio
-- vbi

--
I sign e-mail using OpenPGP (rfc2440) compliant software.