[cks-devl] Re: cks instalations problems

From: vab
Subject: [cks-devl] Re: cks instalations problems
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 17:44:51 -0400 (EDT)

First, you'll want to download the latest version - 0.1.0 from
http://www.cryptnet.net/fsp/cks/  In that version, the installation
process is much improved.  If you still have problems, you can
send a message to the development mailing list:

address@hidden

And we will help you get it running.  You can also send any
patches or suggestions to that address.

Thanks,

        - VAB