Re: [cks-devl] CKS moved to SourceForge

From: V. Alex Brennen
Subject: Re: [cks-devl] CKS moved to SourceForge
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:22:30 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 18 Sep 2002, Simon Josefsson wrote:

> Does this mean the mailing list will be moving too?  If so I'd like to
> be added, but I'm not sure I have a SF account.

I'm not planning on moving the mailing list.  Please, set up an SF account
and email me the username.  I will add you to the project.

The current source code has been imported into CVS on sourceforge.

You can check the code out of that repository anonymously until
you have your account set up.

> Btw, I'm serving data from CKS via DNS using a simple perl script,
> which seemed to work fine until the DB hard drive crashed.  I'm now
> rewriting this in C instead, possibly using the SBD interface to the
> BIND server (to get feature such as EDNS.0, DNSSEC, robust environment
> etc).  Things are moving rather slowly, but I'll have it working
> during this year at least.

I'd like to include DNS search code in CKS.  We can discuss merging
your C code into the tree.

        - VAB