[cks-devl] I'm a Changed Maan

From: Gethin Gaston
Subject: [cks-devl] I'm a Changed Maan
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:08:36 -0500

Hello, Welcome to P assize iIlsOnIine Store

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading online pharmaceut barmaid icaI shops.

theological Vl headstrong RA hedonism lA manpower Ll
A tenuous G  C requital LIS VA poorly UM  and many other.

- Sa prudence ve over 70%
- TotaI conf delinquent identiaIity
- W creeper orldwide SHlPPlNG
- Over 5 million cust paypacket omers in 150 countries

We do all we can to keep our c buttonhole ustomers fully satisfied with our services!