[cks-devl] to wusya

From: Aylen Buttler
Subject: [cks-devl] to wusya
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 09:51:02 -0700

Be o st S y el r lin l g Wa g tc m he q s

R l OLE g X
CA p RTI d ER
B n REIT q LI p NG
B p VLG l ARI
OM g EG t A
PA d TE i K Ph y il h ippe and ma c ny o q ther

H w andbag t s & P t urs w es, T v IFFAN l Y & CO Je r werl d y

O y rde x r T q ODA n Y and sa u ve 2 h 5 % http://watkchdismyboi.com

or get annoyed with them. For some elves tease them and laugh at them,
and most of all at their beards. Well, well! said a voice. Just look!
Bilbo the hobbit on a pony, my dear! Isnt it delicious!
Most astonishing wonderful!
Then off they went into another song as ridiculous as the one I have
written down in full. At last one, a tall young fellow, came out from