[cks-devl] Re: kocum home

From: Gauhar Bengtson
Subject: [cks-devl] Re: kocum home
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 09:31:15 -0700

D f ea g r H b om c e O e wne v r,

Your c w re z di f t doesn't mat s ter to us!

If you OW o N r f ea q l e u st r at h e and want I s MM x EDIA g TE
c t as u h to s c pen v d ANY wa q y you like,
or simply wish to L p OW c ER your mont g hly pa h yme k nt s s
by a third or more, here are the d y ea m ls d we have T e OD r AY:

$ 4 q 90 , 00 c 0 a l s lo m w a e s 3 , 3 v 5 %
$ 37 w 0 , 0 u 00 a l s l h ow a a s 3 , 5 j 5 %
$ 25 e 0 , 00 b 0 a h s lo f w a y s 3 , 7 c 5 %
$ 20 g 0 , 0 m 00 a h s l j ow a a s 3 , 9 w 0 %

V q is a it ou b r web s i it s e

Gauhar Bengtson , A t ppr u ova p l M y ana m ge f r

If you had not come he would not have fired and have been condemned
to death.
Good point. But I do remember that he fired because of a group