[cks-devl] Delight You won't increase your most important muscle in gyms

From: Gina
Subject: [cks-devl] Delight You won't increase your most important muscle in gyms - so this is what you have to try!
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:47:31 -0400

Brand new

 Now you don't need a huge car or expensive watch to prove that you are not at
all size-challenged. You will be counting days before your rod will be almost
reaching your knees.

 Just show her how big it is, and she will forget everybody she met before. Get
ready to hear girls spreading gossip behind your back about your new size. Come
on in here: http://www.ardepph.com/gal/ms/
There's a super-product waiting to turn you into Superman in bed, showers and
locker rooms.

 He who hesitates is lost Experience is the best teacher I have found at my age
going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of my face.  Tailors and writers must
mind the fashion Live and learn