[cks-devl] Cramers Financial August Issue: UTEV.PK

From: Prim F. Discussing
Subject: [cks-devl] Cramers Financial August Issue: UTEV.PK
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 23:43:45 -0700

Cramers Financial August Issue: UTEV.PK

Make no mistake: Our mission at Cramers Financial is to sift through the
thousands of underperforming companies out there to find the golden needle in
the haystack. The micro-cap diamond that can make you a fortune.  More often
than not, the stocks we profile show a significant increase in stock price,
sometimes in days, not months or years We have come across what we feel is one
of those rare deals that the public has not heard about yet.

**Recent TOP Picks**
USPR .55¢ .90¢ 81%
PAIV .009¢ .35¢ 3800%
TSSP .05¢ .20¢ 400%
SPCI .005¢ .03¢ 600%
UBDE .10¢ .41¢ 310%
SAOL .84¢ .97¢ 15%

*This Weeks TOP PICK*
Company : United Enviromental Energy Corporation
Symbol : UTEV.PK
Current Price : $0.15
Target Price : $1.20
Recommendation : STRONG BUY

We rate this ENERGY DEAL 10/10 on the radar and predict it will trade with huge
momentum early next week.  Waste to Energy is a HUGE market which benefits
consumers as well as our enviroment. UEEC's 36 MWe WTE power plant generate an
annual return for Buyers/Operators of $26,090,000.00 after operating expenses!

BREAKING NEWS: *UEEC Is Planning a Commercial Mission in France*
Following the acquisition of the License for the rights to commercialize the
Waste to Energy (WTE) power plants using the gasification technology for the
national territory of France, has started business development activities and
is planning a commercial mission within a few months.

The French territory constitutes an enormous potential market for the WTE
technology since most important municipalities are compelled to find an
efficient solution to their energy and waste disposal problems. Production of
waste, by citizen, increases by 5 kilos each year. Currently in France, around
52 % of municipal solid waste (MSW) is either recycled or burned at combustion
facilities and 48 % is disposed of in landfill sites.

WTE power plants sold by UEEC eliminate the need to incinerate and dispose of
waste in landfill sites. Moreover they eliminate day-to-day waste, produce
clean energy (electricity, steam), and decontaminate landfill sites by
eliminating the waste they contain.

About The Company:
The nature of UEEC’s main business is to commercialize environmentally-friendly
technologies. UEEC’s activities are oriented towards sustainable development
which is highly appropriate considering that we have entered an era where clean
energy and environment will most likely remain major issues.  Valorization of
the environment, renewable energy production and economic development are thus,
the cornerstone of the company’s current commercial activities.

UEEC provides municipalities, governments, companies, institutions and other
organizations with a new way to eliminate waste efficiently and produce clean
energy without polluting.  The Waste-to-Energy power plants to be
commercialized by UEEC are thus a key solution to a pollution-free environment.

This Month was there was CONSTANT big news, just take a look and read about
them in depth on your favorite finance Site.  This is the one to WATCH FIRST
THING TUESDAY MORNING!!
UEEC Is Planning a Commercial Mission in France (Aug 21)
UEEC Acquires a Commercialization License for the National Territory of France
(Aug 10)
United Environmental Energy Corp. Sells Revolutionary Waste-to-Energy Power
Plant (Aug 1)