[cks-devl] fornicate dachshund

From: Elijah Hollis
Subject: [cks-devl] fornicate dachshund
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 04:33:48 -0400

This _expression_ irritates Joseph: Run me down? A foul spot, replied Myrtil, screwing up his nose.
It seems that you have even found favour with the Clandestine. They appeared, on these evenings, dressedin black frock coats, and with silk hats on their heads.
Feed it on nothing butmilk for a month and see that it has a little heap of cinders.
A foul spot, replied Myrtil, screwing up his nose.
Lord, yes, she replied, not without amusement.
A girl and a boy, the pair of them fit for aking. He founded the first cloth factory there had ever beenat Buschendorf.
A girl left toherself finds ten times more leisure than she needs to.
The women of whom I am speaking have never had fourideas in their heads.
What I find surprising here is the ease and goodtone. If you had known thecountry better, and the fossils. Sarah and Hermine were sewing in the lamplight.
Fifteen paces farther on began the display of the griffons.
But we find that tedious, to be kings in asmall town, Monsieur Poulinier. On my way between the works and my fathers house?
The wretched two franc musicians grow excited in earnest.
In thewarm room they found it impossible to breathe.
Oh, for pityssake, do not attempt to compare a busy life with a womans idleness.
The young mans last speech has destroyed Josephsflow of conversation. Her _expression_ rids thewords of all vulgarity. A lump appeared out of the darkness, gleaming and round like a huntinghorn.
But while the animal is neighing within him, Joseph isgripped by anguish.