[cks-devl] Re: Hey

From: Ethan Kirby
Subject: [cks-devl] Re: Hey
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 09:43:45 -0400

SBN S.P K -- SH`ALLBETTER IN,DUSTRIES INC.
HOT STOC.K A'LERT - INVESTO.R ALE'RT!

Ther`e is a MASS'IVE PR ca'mpaign in proc'ess for th`is sto,ck, get in e`arly
on m'onday morn'ing.

Our objec,tive h,ere is to fi,nd the n.eedle in the hay,stack, the di,amond in
the dir't..
and we be.lieve we'v'e be`en ver,yy suc.cessful in tha.t obj`ective wi.th t,his
co`mpany.

S,HALLBETTER IND'USTRIES INC (S BNS . PK)

Compan.y: SHALLBE'TTER I.NDUSTRIESS INC
Symb`ol-- S B NS, PK
C'urrent Pri`ce- .85
Mon'day targ`et: 1`.15
Mark.et Cap:: 17..34 Milli,on
Our rec`ommendation; SS,trong Buy, get in earl,y on Mo'nday morni`ng.

Thi`s qu`ick risin.g s'tock is a goo'd l'ong ter'm wi,nner. Thi`ss stoc'k has
b`een stea`dily c'limbing, and
wi`ll c`ontinue to cli.mb the c.harts due to supe,rb busines`s soluti`ons and
creat'ive partnershi`ps
in the busines`s w.orld.

B'reaking ne`ws:

H.ONOLULU -- Se'pt. 8, 20'06--
.Shallbetter''s new Preside'nt,  is now in Chin,aa examini,ng new reso'urce
prop'erties in the ener.gy
secto`r as wel'l as st'ructuring pl,ans for an expand'ed exp'loration
prog'ram on the Mon.golian go,ld prr,operty...

Go to yo,ur favo,rite financi'al s'ite, and rea,d the complet`e n'ews relea.se.

Get in ea`rly on t'his one, don',t m`iss it Monda,y.

Ab.out SHAL,LBETTER INDUST,RIES INC

S`hallbetter I`ndustriess Inc, is an i`nternational mini'ng comp,any, w`hich
has e'xclusive
gov,ernment m'ining right,s to ma'ny min.ing l,ocationss, th,at are hig'hly
soug,ht afte'rr
b,ecause th,eyy are r`ich in gol'd. Ha`ving the`se righ.ts, in a locati`onn
whic.h is rr.ich
in g,old and ch,eap in labo.r m.akes the com`pany v.ery al`luring to inv'estors.