[cks-devl] facetious disciplinary

From: Lawrence Watts
Subject: [cks-devl] facetious disciplinary
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 14:05:31 +0200

I do not think there will be any one Messiah. Im saving for it alot of fine stuff that would otherwise be stifled in its nativemud.
Write his name down in your pocket book and remember my words. More by token I want to talk to you about Ken.
He is getting a black name withhis party, too.
Besides, he has defied his Union, and there willbe nae mercy for sic a blackleg.
I hope not, but the temptation will be great, and I think too wellof him to want him on our side. Hang it all, does the man expect to find his job easy?
She didnt mention you, but she hadquite a lot to say about Mr Utlaw. He is a goodHeraclitean, and worships the flux. Stannix held a curious position in the Government.
No one of them is quite of yourown totem, and they may fail you.
If they chose tokick against the pricks, says he, the pricks wad be ower muckle forthem.
The troublesome accident we call death willcome between us for a little. Frank looked at his watch, got up, and announced that he must keepan appointment.
Joe Utlaw is in bigger danger the day from himsel than he ever wasfrom Davie Marrish.
Most people are only tough becausethey are callous, but thats not your case. Jacqueline glanced through the rain-dimmed window and saw that hercar had arrived.
Hang it all, does the man expect to find his job easy?
If he had,he wad hae been doomed from the start.
A the purchase he has gotten will be exhaustedby this effort. Most people are only tough becausethey are callous, but thats not your case.
And now for the apostles you havediscovered.
Stannix held a curious position in the Government.
Utlaws face, which for a moment had clouded, broke into a grin.
You dont find muchbelief in the plenary inspiration of employers to-day. The shadow ofmisery is closing down upon this place.
Its the black, blankapathy of your Government crowd, Kit.
He is getting a black name withhis party, too. A perfectlyconclusive argument on facts and figures on the present basis ofthe industry.
One was the gravity of the times,since Britain and the world stood at the cross-roads.
Theyre certain they are getting a dirtydeal, but they cant put it into reasonable English. They told me there that he was the only Englishmanwith an international mind.
More by token I want to talk to you about Ken.
Her politics now were her husbands career,nothing else. Im beneath my job instead of beingabove it.