[cks-devl] Easter egg

From: Herman Graves
Subject: [cks-devl] Easter egg
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 11:31:50 +0300

Its Ireland, said the sheriff to Charlie. And you know what I think of you, said Ireland sneeringly.
Only the thief oils his wheelbarrow, Chan said, as they rose. By that time I was thoroughly chilled, so I ran back to the livingroom.
The loss of one nights sleep means ten days of discomfort, he smiled.
Most of the guests were there, and inthe center of the room stood Don Holt, the sheriff.
But look here, theres noneed of any more of this inquisition in front of everybody.
When she was seated,she looked suddenly at Chan.
In a moment he returned with bathrobe andslippers. You heard what Ireland said about Doctor Swans having blackmailed poorEllen, Ward went on.
Some one who must have known how Ifelt toward her. But what were you doing down here, anyhow?
The cook was stirring in her chair, and the two stepped into the kitchen.
Might be something in that theory, Miss Beaton. At her feet, on a bit of old carpet,lay Trouble, the dog, also mercifully slumbering.
Dog-gone it, I wishshed been somewhere else. Speaking for myself, I was plenty glad to find them here at all, asleepor otherwise.
Do you know whether the will was made or not?
I came out here to try to stop it if I could.
Scarcely had he and Charlie sat down when Leslie Beaton appeared, and allthe men rose.
No one of these people would be so foolish as toattempt escape. Charlie slipped out into the hall, which was in utter darkness. Ill be up early in themorning, of course. Scarcely had he and Charlie sat down when Leslie Beaton appeared, and allthe men rose. The cook was stirring in her chair, and the two stepped into the kitchen.
By this time we have questioned all those who were notpresent in my vision when the shot was heard.