[cks-devl] loom

From: Beatrice Dodson
Subject: [cks-devl] loom
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 01:46:16 -0400

He told himself that he had already conquered. I passed two of my Lord Avelards men five miles back,drunk as swine in a hedge alehouse.
Four lusty rogues are sufficient to carry a feeble man tojail. I like not the weather, said Peter, sniffing the air. Only a sonof Buckingham can keep such a concourse to its purpose.
The other traveller, Simon Rede, for the most part kept silence.
They are but instruments to win the world back fromthe Church to Christ.
But he had not bargained for such a goddess. The intruder made no questionof it, for he assumed that no question could be asked.
The man looked scornfully at his inquisitor.
You have wits in that popinjays head ofyours, Gabriel.
You said, when you looked in my face that night, that I was nochurls get.
Was he fighting only for the lust of the eyes and the prideof life?
The other traveller, Simon Rede, for the most part kept silence.
If so, his cause smacked somewhat of damnation. TheBishops servants, ill-looking rogues all of them, sullenly obeyed. He stiffened his back, and felt a suddenaccess of manhood. He never begot anything so sound of flesh, the young man laughed.
Shire by shire, demesne bydemesne, he took Peter through the details of the rising.
It was a rude thing of several verses, each ending with the refrainabout the deer and the dale. You said, when you looked in my face that night, that I was nochurls get. Were yourmothers virtue not notorious, you might be reckoned his son.
Shire by shire, demesne bydemesne, he took Peter through the details of the rising. She flushed rosily to the tips of herlittle ears.
But Avelard is noplace for you at this moment.
Had he but wealth behind him hewould assuredly call the tune.