[cks-devl] doughnut

From: Rosamond Boyd
Subject: [cks-devl] doughnut
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10:51:09 +0700

Youre sodevlishly unimagnative, dont y know.
For your own sake, if for no other reason. Benson had deliberatelymisadvised us to his own benefit.
God knows, theres plentyof evidence against him.
Your bloodthirsty friend wanted to know if Id arrested anyone yet.
You see, I really thought he had shot Mr.
It washis way of telling Vance that he had entirely rejected the idea ofCaptain Leacocks guilt.
Now, theres the question of the gun, he said.
Captain Leacock has, I regret to inform you, very foolishlyconfessed to the murder of Mr. I heard you thanking him fulsomely for something or other. Bensonshouse, he must have taken them there himself. The thing she had been dreading had come. If you do know anything, its up to you to tell me.
Not once did he look up as hecarefully clipped the end and lit it.
I think my refusal of the pearls rather discouraged him.
Youre sodevlishly unimagnative, dont y know.
You really shouldnt take it so seriously, old dear, Vance advisedlightly.
Benson engineered recently, and heintimated to me very strongly that Mr. Y know, Markham old bean, I dont blame you a bit for yourunseemly ebullition. Markhams answer was accompanied by a somber, tired smile. Dont endhis rapturous martyrdom just yet.