[cks-devl] ventilate

From: Alexander Melton
Subject: [cks-devl] ventilate
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 21:43:05 +0200

She was a quirky, blonde interpretive dancer who put on artsy, semi-erotic shows around town.
By focusing on this aspect, you avoid falling into the trap of trying to meet her material expectations.
The sales clerk had a grin on his face.
We browsed the racks together. She was a quirky, blonde interpretive dancer who put on artsy, semi-erotic shows around town.
If you do like it, look at what you found out. A few minutes went by. One way to resolve the issue is to be open about it.
We browsed the racks together.
This was classic Jeffries. YOU are doing what SHE suggests.
But this one sounds suspiciously like a Klingon.
Her dragon tattoo riveted my attention.
Pretty damned good, right?
I smiled and just kinda patted it, you know?
I smiled and just kinda patted it, you know? If you do like it, look at what you found out.
I smiled and just kinda patted it, you know? Unless you are into BDSM.
The image at top right was the cover of the first self-published book Ross wrote about the girl-snatching secrets of Neuro-Linguistic Programming or NLP.
You may enjoy the tremendous pleasure HE gets, but that is more related to a mental state of things than to a sensory situation.
Then I gave my results to Jeffries for a critique of my successes and failures.
YOU are doing what SHE suggests.
She thrust her superstructure forward as she navigated the aisles. Perhaps you have bi-sexual tendencies. If one day you happen to like it, really like it, you will have acquired one more ammo in your arsenal of orgasmic weapons.
You are using what SHE told you as a guide for what to say.
Dude, this is also unenviable, because you might be facing a girl who has all sorts of baggage and she needs to unload it somehow. I felt like a sledgehammer had hit me square in the gut.
I had tried once before but the guy could not get it in because he was too big. By focusing on this aspect, you avoid falling into the trap of trying to meet her material expectations. Of course, this does put you in an unenviable position.
Jessi was one of those women. Bulging with excitement, I waited for her to come in.
Unless you are into BDSM.
If you and your girlfriend have a good relationship, there can be dozens of reasons that your first time having sex was barrier-free.
Then I gave my results to Jeffries for a critique of my successes and failures.
Dude, this is also unenviable, because you might be facing a girl who has all sorts of baggage and she needs to unload it somehow. She was that big of a cunt?
Does she think she deserves it for something?