[cks-devl] Sample Pack

From: Benefaction E. Lesbian
Subject: [cks-devl] Sample Pack
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 00:26:21 -0500

visit us

When I hammered on the stained wooden door in the least-wholesome section of town I was ready to take the first step in my new plan. Every light in the store came on and I stopped, frozen. Five of the men were dead of gas poisoning, the others shot. I have been followed by enough police robots to know by now how indestructible they are. To save my own sanity I chose the nothing. He handed the paper to me and I tore it to pieces. This murder attempt had come too soon after the earlier traumatic scene. Or did you forget that I stole a ship and you set off the scuttling charge by remote to blow me up? As you see I managed to pull the fuse just before it let go.