[cks-devl] tribute

From: Desmond Clayton
Subject: [cks-devl] tribute
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 10:55:47 +0600

There is something about you that does not change.
We, the human beings, we are the ones who need peace. It is not mysterious.
Even before I stepped out of that jungle, this is who you were, because this is what you truly are.
They come and they will go. Most of us think about ourselves, about what we are doing here, in the most complicated ways. Even before I stepped out of that jungle, this is who you were, because this is what you truly are.
Nobody will bother you anymore.
People spend thousands of dollars trying to alter their behavior, and yet it is so easy. How do you begin to celebrate that kind of beauty?
All you have to do is turn inside. Fall in love with that which is within you.
How do you begin to celebrate that kind of beauty? Today, they spark love in you; tomorrow, they could spark hate in you.
Now stop mimicking sheep and roar like a big lion should. It comes and goes, and the only thing we are left with is what we do in that time. Most of us think about ourselves, about what we are doing here, in the most complicated ways. And if that first step is missing, the next and the next and the next will also be missing. Understand that if you do not feel peace, you may not be able to give it to anyone. Understand who you are, your nature.
Follow whatever religion you feel.
All you have to do is usher in the light.
When you are not content, when you are frustrated, if somebody cuts in front of you, you honk your horn.