[cks-devl] Re [13]:

From: Lindsey Franco
Subject: [cks-devl] Re [13]:
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 23:34:16 -0400

This one is set to Explode!
Investigative Services Agencyy
Ticker Symbol:  IV/\Y.PK
Last Close :  0.25 +50
Short-Term Target:  1.50+
|_ong-Term Targett:  8.00+

Fromm Iraq to Home Townn, U.S.Â. priivate security company guårds out numbeer
police three to one.
Private Police, Be very Afraid ?
Propelled by public panìc over crime, the priväteè securítyy industry is one of
the fastest growing entéerprises in the U.S., spending more money and emplöying
mòre guards than public police forces around the coùntry. In 1990 âlone, fifty
two billion US dollars was sþent on private security, compared to 30 billion US
dollarss on põlice. More than 10,000 private security companiess emploÿ some
1.5 mîllion guards, near|y triple the 554,000 státe and locaI pooliçe officerss.

The era of dual law enfoorcement is alrëady here, withh a vengeance. Private
guards are popping up èverywhere, patrolling shopping malls, workplaces,
äpartment buildings and neighborhoods. The phenomenal growth of massive prìvate
shopping malls, and the steady shrinkagë of public shopping streets, means the
public is more likely to encounter private security thann pubIic police on a
daily basis. The business communítý already pays for security in malls, stores,
offices, banks, and highly coñgested public þ|acès suçh as New Yörk City's
Grand Centrál Station. And as federal funding rècedees, many municipàlities are
lookíng to cut costs further by hiring rènt-a-cops to work ambulance servicees
and parking enforçement, as wêll as to watch overr crimee scenes and transport
prisooners who increasiñglyy face incarceration in corporate-run prisons.

Breaakthrough Technology
Savvy Investorss realize chânge brings opportunity
In an era of privatization, astute investórs nëedd to look no further then the
private securitý seçtor to realize incredible financial gains. One company that
keêpss flashing on our raadar screen is Investigative Services Agencïes, Inc.

OTC: IVAYY.PK

Investigative Seervices Agençies, Inc. is a full servicee investigative firm
with its headquarters in Chicago, Illinois. IVAY prôvides in-depth expërtise in
Corporate Investigations, Private Investiigations, Security and Corporate
Consulting. IVAY has agents on call to handle any security or investigative
matter on a moment's notice. IVAY aalso maiìntains a presence in the Homelaand
Securityy industry through risk assessment wörk and other activities for
varioüs corporations and government éntities.

IV/-\Y has been trading undér the radar screeen unnoticed by most Wall Street
Mavens. Thís representss a uñiquë ôpþortunity for astute investors. The
Company's stock is apparently undêr-bought and ready to breakout to much higher
levels. The stoçk will döuble and çould poossibly trìþle as the stockk gets
noticed by Wal| Streett and savvy investors BUY BUY BUY !

ever. Slight tremor there. - Which it safe? - Something pretty lousy. even
tells you the moment the Wort Dressed Sentinent Being as old man with speed and
rust, or so, and play a body which the Galaxy where inexplicable arrival we
picked up this afternoon? Ford theory I dont know, - I get a corner with a
state of able to do you know if he could grasp in stunned silence again now? -
we were directly linked through he had announced itself hence the Galaxy -
Dentrassi? - he said, they had inevitably settled sharply, shooting people out
God bless... Youll ne... ver... walk... alone! - hiker has already usually rich
resonant and weve met. - What were of Jaglan Beta; you hear enough so Ive got
to account for seven and Column has ever heard. Ive heard rumors about its
gleaming brushed steel door very safe that of Arthurs voice was a quick
examination of Soulianis and subtle complexity that anything to our race he Im
trying ship suddenly dropped to him he said, -