[cks-devl] earwax curio

From: Paul Goss
Subject: [cks-devl] earwax curio
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 09:37:03 -0700

I guess ethical and moral reasoning just isn't in the curriculum at J-schools these days.
Sandy Berger got in heap big trouble for doing next to no damage to national security, other than perhaps tampering with records. Not only has Keller revealed his arrogance, but also showed the lack of integrity that led to his decision to publish this story. The people who were in a position to know were dismayed when the program was ruined through exposure. That's a terrific precedent to set. Then charge in a millisecond after the blast firing at anything that moves and any bodies that don't.
A substantial restatement of earnings is often enough to trigger a close look. I'd be sitting in Leavenworth right now if I posted about the SWIFT program on the web. If he's that bad, why not hire someone else permanently?
In fact, his entire argument rests on the premise that despite the unanimous testimony of people who do, in fact, know, that were' not in a position to know. A lot of bloggers on both sides are a pretty good example. Next day they kidnapped and murdered Atwat Bahjat while she was trying to cover the news of the bombing. You have no basis whatsoever on which to make that decision.
I don't know a single person who voted for him! And this is from a national. I don't know a single person who voted for him! But it would be unusual.
If he's that bad, why not hire someone else permanently? Obviously they didn't deserve it. But it would be unusual.
The SEC is one of the biggest data miners in the world. The Iraqis will have to do that.
But it would be unusual. was trying this, and we know that they were shifting the way they transfer money to other methods.
Sandy Berger got in heap big trouble for doing next to no damage to national security, other than perhaps tampering with records.
It should have been corrected long ago.