[cks-devl] abysmally

From: Connor Springer
Subject: [cks-devl] abysmally
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 08:29:42 +0300

Let's just say I don't go for that white trash trailerpark look. I couldn't live there if you paid me to.
Yes, I'm a lousy fundy, and of course I don't think Luther is disappointed. Last night I had the strangest. I couldn't do the things the way those people do.
Everyone in the room introduced themselves.
It is not essentially an independent church in competition with other denominational churches. Nothing has been left out but some idle fancies about feeding the poor or giving rights to the populace.
A baseball diamond, nice weather down there. Am continuing to decipher my relationship to Orthodoxy, since I take my own dogmatic stances as seriously as they take theirs. This time I intend to schedule him into submission, though.
The fire is fuel, it keeps us warm as night closes in. How about the native Cnyz software that should work with the gadget?
Yes, I'm a lousy fundy, and of course I don't think Luther is disappointed. Which is the germ of a politics in itself, in fact.
Yeah, the rage is your friend. Historic Lutheranism, or at least the Lutheranism which was presented to me as a young theologian, is dead or exiled beyond hope of assembly in our day. I couldn't live there if you paid me to.
Even if only updated once a week, and skips a week, check it every Friday, like I do! Color me unsurprised!
What's the line, something about the boy 'who cannot stay and will not go'? Historic Lutheranism, or at least the Lutheranism which was presented to me as a young theologian, is dead or exiled beyond hope of assembly in our day. Nobody likes to burn music by cashing out for something a friend sez is awesome, only to realize it's like that freakish mushroom dish he likes which has the scent of bile. For now, I turn again to what's my own.
So, uhh, April Fool's!