[cks-devl] broom

From: Nina Baldwin
Subject: [cks-devl] broom
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 13:32:37 +0200

Time for me to go to Cafe Citron and setup my equipment. I like the setting here, perhaps it's a little to relaxing that I might fall asleep at a concert.
Wanted to rest up for Saturday night's party at my house. Com Juggernaut by James Marcus.
This guy was celebrating his significant other's birthday and they were so impressed, they walked up to us after the show and paid compliment after compliment. Oh yeah, my friend Madiha is celebrating her birthday there too, so it should be a lot of fun.
I know they give concerts here at the Gallery but I've never actually been so I walked down the hall to check it out.
Hope to see you there!
We worked on fandangos de Huelva for the beginner class and for the advanced beginners, we worked on martinete and seguiriyas. it's just plain common sense, but we all need that burst of inspiration from time to time.
Another evangelist recruited! I had a decent night's rest and was feelin' especially inspired. This guy was celebrating his significant other's birthday and they were so impressed, they walked up to us after the show and paid compliment after compliment. I feel like inundated him with overzealous members of my fan club.
He wrote me back saying his.
I don't even try to do that. To get there I took the scenic route along the C and O Canal. I've been on this roll of inspiration all week. In time, I hope to put my skills and resources to use and help the flamenco and Spanish dance program there get off the ground. From there, it's just a matter of word of mouth. Here are a couple of frames from the video file.
But we still did occasional shows. I used to do shows with the mother, Isabel, years ago.
Little did I know that in September I'd move next to a shopping district in Chevy Chase where I'd find lots of clothing like this shirt which I found at Filene's Basement for cheap!
For ten years, I've been relentlessly promoting flamenco and working my butt off to bring the flamenco community closer together. I don't even try to do that. Isabelita currently studies with Ana.
>From there, it's just a matter of word of mouth.
Jesse Spielman, face the death penalty if convicted.
I also dropped a note to the spammer, who lives in Mexico.