[cks-devl] Various Pills, Low rates, moneyback guarantee!

From: Easton J. Mcalister
Subject: [cks-devl] Various Pills, Low rates, moneyback guarantee!
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:17:53 -0500

Though God's attributes are equal, yet his mercy is more attractive and pleasing in our eyes than his justice.
Everywhere I go I see increasing evidence of people swirling about in a human cesspit of their own making.
Do you want to spend LESS on your medications?
Visit Our CERTIFIED CANADIAN Pharmacy Shop and SAVE Over 80%
V GR C lS
lA A lAL  and many other
Try us and you will NOT BE DlSAPOlNTED!
The college graduate is presented with a sheepskin to cover his intellectual nakedness.
Have a Nice Day.
Nature does not give to those who will not spend...
Charity sees the need, not the cause.
The display of grief makes more demands than grief itself. How few men are sad in their own company.