classpath-inetlib

Re: [Classpath-inetlib] TrustManager?

From: petite_abeille
Subject: Re: [Classpath-inetlib] TrustManager?
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 19:59:53 +0200

Hello,

On Jun 15, 2004, at 15:36, Chris Burdess wrote:

I would prefer to overload starttls() with a version that takes a
TrustManager, unless anyone has any objections. This gives the
interface:

  public void starttls ();

  public void starttls (TrustManager tm);

Works for me.

Question: are there likely to be other aspects that will typically need
to be customised? e.g. KeyStore?

Hmmm... I think that a custom TrustManager will be able to handle all the other security issues.

Cheers,

PA.