Re: RMI library

From: Tim Wilkinson
Subject: Re: RMI library
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 22:02:34 -0700 (PDT)

Saw this go by (randomly).  We've been meaning to sign this code over to
the FSF forever but just haven't had time to get to it.  Both Paul Fisher
to bother me about this ASAP.

Cheers
Tim

--
  Tim Wilkinson                         Tel:     (510) 527-4025 ext 12
  Transvirtual Technologies, Inc.,      Fax:     (510) 559-3287