Re: Code formatting

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Code formatting
Date: 23 Oct 2000 10:45:17 -0600

>>>>> "Bryce" == Bryce McKinlay <address@hidden> writes:

Bryce> I've written a brutal hack for GNU indent that makes it produce
Bryce> java code that is reasonably close to the unofficial
Bryce> libgcj/classpath/GNU coding style.

I thought I had heard of a Java indent program on sourceforge... ?
Or maybe freshmeat?

Bryce> I plan to do some bulk reformatting in java.util in preparation
Bryce> for producing diffs for some enhancements/fixes/merges that I'm
Bryce> working on.  If there's any objections, speak up now ;-)

I don't mind reformatting.  However I'd like reformatting to be a
separate commit from any other changes.

Tom