Information re: Email Marketing Report

From: 200930send
Subject: Information re: Email Marketing Report
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 22:58:52 -0400

Dear Webmaster,

RE: BULK EMAIL SURVIVORS GUIDE

We would like to share with you this valuable report that we previously charged our clients for.
The reason we are providing it free now is to show you the true power of email marketing and
to introduce you to our two-tier affiliate program. This program is free to join and many of our
members are having great success with it.

Regards

BulkEmailNetwork.com

To be removed, please click HERE and send a blank message, sorry for the inconvience.