Re: java.util.zip

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: java.util.zip
Date: 15 Nov 2000 16:50:04 -0700

Mark> I have been adding Javadoc to the java.util.zip java files from
Mark> libgcj but have not yet checked that in the libgcj tree.
Mark> (It is not completely finished.)

Don't feel like you have to have it completely finished to do a
commit.  Any additions to the javadoc comments are worth committing.

Mark> If you could look at the current libgcj implementation, Jopchen
Mark> his native code conversion and the jar implementation of
Mark> Classpath and compare that to what you have that would be
Mark> greatly appreciated.

I definitely don't have time to do that :-(

However all changes to java.util.zip should be documented in the
libgcj ChangeLog.  I imagine the .java files can simply be copied from
the libgcj repository, which means you only have to check for changes
to the .cc files.

Tom