Re: java.util.zip

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: java.util.zip
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 01:18:24 +0100

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 04:50:04PM -0700, Tom Tromey wrote:
> Mark> I have been adding Javadoc to the java.util.zip java files from
> Mark> libgcj but have not yet checked that in the libgcj tree.
> Mark> (It is not completely finished.)
>
> Don't feel like you have to have it completely finished to do a
> commit.  Any additions to the javadoc comments are worth committing.
Yes you are right. Will do.

> Mark> If you could look at the current libgcj implementation, Jopchen
> Mark> his native code conversion and the jar implementation of
> Mark> Classpath and compare that to what you have that would be
> Mark> greatly appreciated.
>
> I definitely don't have time to do that :-(
Sorry, wrong To: field. I was trying to encourage the original poster,
John Leuner, to please help use with reviewing the current code even
if that means that we won't use his implementation right away.
Now that he has looked into zip, jar and zlib for his own implementation
plans he would be great to have as a reviewer of the current code.