Re: A java DEBUG flag

From: Patrick Tullmann
Subject: Re: A java DEBUG flag
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:51:25 -0700

Nic Ferrier wrote:
> Pat's solution is quite good but why don't you just use gcc to
> pre-process the .java files?

FYI, I use: 'gcc -E -x c -P -Wcomment -nostdinc -undef -C'.

Or are you asking about the ".Java" extension I use?  ... or are you
asking about the custom pre-processor that was brought up earlier?

The nice thing about using a pre-process in gcj is that you guys won't
have to hunt around to find out if the GNU cpp is installed.  :)

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       address@hidden
    That which does not kill you merely postpones the inevitable.