mechanical speed reducer.

From: kathy
Subject: mechanical speed reducer.
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 05:43:40 +0800

Dear Sir / Madam,
         It is a great honour  to have the chance to introduce our
company(Guangdong
Xingguang Mechnical &Electric Co.Ltd.) and  our main products.
     Guangdong Xingguang Mechnical &Electric Co.Ltd. is located in Guangdong
province mainland China,engaged in manufacting  mechanical speed reducer.
     Our main three series reducers are WJ series of worm reducer, JWB-X series
and  JWB-XB
Series. They  all own advantages of good appearance,small column,quick
radiating,flexible
mounting,stable transmissionand low noise level.  The WJ warm reducers conform
to GB/T 19002-1994 idt ISO9002-1994,which includes WJ basic worm reducer, WJ
 build-up worm reducer, WJ worm reducer with variator,and WJ gear worm reducer.
 JWB-X series infinite speed reducer  conform to JB/T6950-93<planetry cone
infinite
speed reducer>,it is the best choice for auto manufact line such as ceramic,
berverage,food,electronic,medicine,chemical and textile field.  JWB-XB series
full-close infinite speed reducer is superior to JB/T6950-93,besides above
advantages,which
own no-leakage,full-close etc,specialized in environment protection
transmission
equipment.

if you are interested in our products, please contact us withou hesitate.

yours truely  Kathy.

Guangdong Xingguang Mechnical &Electric Co.Ltd

Tel: £º£¨86 757£©2270276   2710876
Fax:    £¨86 757£©2272927
E-mail:address@hidden
http://www.xgc.com.cn