gcj t-shirt

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: gcj t-shirt
Date: 30 Mar 2001 13:14:41 -0700

With the help of Alex and others, I've made a gcj T-shirt.

Anybody who has made significant contributions[1] to gcj (and by
extension, Classpath), is welcome to have one.  You can see the design
here:

    http://www.cygnus.com/~tromey/current.jpg

The back will have the gcj URL on it.

Information I will need from you:

* An explanation of why you should get a shirt
  (This is optional if you're a regular gcj hacker and you know I know
  who you are)
* Your snail mail address
* The size you want (small, medium, large, or extra-large)

Future contributors will also get shirts -- so start writing your cool
gcj patches now.

The shirts won't be ready for a couple weeks, and then you have to
factor in shipping time plus my general laziness.  In order to get a
shirt from this printing you have to respond by Wednesday April 4.
Future printings will be done whenever there are enough[2] new
contributors.

Tom

[1] Significance of contribution will be decided by a Secret Cabal
consisting mostly of me (since I'm paying for them), but I will say
that if you've written enough code to have to file paperwork then you
definitely qualify.  Also, while general gcc hacking is very important
to the gcj cause, I probably can't afford to buy every gcc hacker a
shirt, so I'm decreeing that your work must have some Java specificity
to it.  If you've had to fill out paperwork due to the size and/or
volume of your patches, or if you've done major work not requiring
paperwork (eg a libffi port), that's certainly good enough.

[2] "enough" is decided by the print shop