Business Opportunity for Cabinet & Furniture Hardware !

From: Home Giant
Subject: Business Opportunity for Cabinet & Furniture Hardware !
Date: 09 May 2001 16:37:21 +0800

To Purchasing Manager / Importing Dept. Manager

***If you do not have any demand on Cabinet & Furniture Hardware or involve in relevant business, please kindly accept our sincere apology for sending you this email.***

P.S. In case you are not in charge of any purchasing/importing issues, would you please kindly forward our email to your Purchasing Manager/Importing Dept. Manager or whom may be interested in our products.  Thank you very much in advance !

Dear Sirs/Madam,

We are pleased to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves briefly.

Home Giant was established in 1987, specialized in manufacturing of Cabinet & Furniture Hardware.  Our products are mainly in Hinge, Pull, Knob, Metal Bracket, Bracket, Adorning Brass, Caster and hardware that is relevant to living.  Meanwhile, the OEM/ODM project is welcome.   In case, you are looking for the purchasing agent in Taiwan, Home Giant will be happy at your service.

For more detailed product information, please feel free to visit our web site (http://www.homgiant.com.tw) or contact us directly.  We will be pleased to furnish the information you require.  We assure you that you will be satisfied with our good quality of products and service.   Please kindly give us a chance to prove that Home Giant will be your best partner/supply of Cabinet & Furniture hardware

Now, contact Home Giant to make the profit and obtain the good service & support.

Sincerely, we hope that we will have the honor to serve you in the near future.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Thank you & best regards,

Alice Lin
Home Giant Enterprise Co., Ltd.
Tel:+886-7-652-3848