Re: Event class?

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Event class?
Date: 10 May 2001 11:05:09 -0600

>>>>> "Shane" == Shane Nay <address@hidden> writes:

Shane> No class Event in the sources I can find.  Am I blind or an
Shane> idiot?  It wasn't in the .02 release that I can see either, so
Shane> surely this works normally.

My understanding is that the Java part of AWT in Classpath isn't
complete, or maybe doesn't work.  I don't see Event.java either.  I
suppose you could take Event.java from libgcj.  I don't think we
should check that in to the Classpath repository, though, due to
potential licensing confusion.

Tom