Re: Event class?

From: Shane Nay
Subject: Re: Event class?
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 09:57:10 -0700

> My understanding is that the Java part of AWT in Classpath isn't
> complete, or maybe doesn't work.  I don't see Event.java either.  I
> suppose you could take Event.java from libgcj.  I don't think we
> should check that in to the Classpath repository, though, due to
> potential licensing confusion.

Thank you Tom & Mark.

Q re licensing: I noted some stuff in the mailing list regarding libgcj &
classpath getting merged on occasion.  If this is the case, how can their be
a license collision?  If their is a license collision I'll just re-write it
adding things to the class everytime the compiler yells at me.  (This was
sort of my plan)

(And I will include a Changelog in the future, should have known this from
gcc contrib, but I didn't see any patch contribs in my short glance through
the mailing list archives)

Thanks,
Shane Nay.