Re: Event class?

From: Paul Fisher
Subject: Re: Event class?
Date: 10 May 2001 15:36:19 -0700

Tom Tromey <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm sure it is technically possible.  libgcj supports JNI.  Bryce has
> been interested in changing the peers to use CNI though.

Have I ever mentioned how much I dislike JNI?

In general, the Classpath peers were designed to use a very minimal
amount of JNI -- variables that are to be accessed are passed in to
native functions.

I'll refrain from bringing up the old CNI/JNI discussion and go back
to getting up to speed with everything that's happened over the past
year...